Articles . Presentations . Training . Awards
· Johnson, Juleun A. Remembering Those Closest to Us. Ministry Magazine: August 2006, p. 14.
· Johnson, Juleun A. Get Hooked Up through Devotional Life. Insight Magazine: January, 2007, p. 14.
· Johnson, Juleun A. Leave This Stuff Behind. Insight Magazine: December 29, 2007, p. 12.
· Johnson, Juleun A. Writer of Devotional Articles for the 2007 Central States Conference of SDA His Space Youth Congress 2007 St. Louis, MO.
· Johnson, Juleun A. Writer of Devotional Articles for the 2008 South Central Conference of SDA Let Go and Let God Youth Congress 2008 Lexington, KY.
· Johnson, Juleun A. The Journey of A Young Pastor Continues. Ministry Magazine: August 2008.
· Johnson, Juleun A. Flu Shots & Evangelism. Best Practices for Adventist Ministry. Web NewsletterDecember 17, 2008.
· Johnson, Juleun A. Writer of the 2009 Week of Prayer Readings for the Central States Conference of SDA.
· Johnson, Juleun A. Finding Needs Close to Home. Best Practices For Adventist MinistryWeb Newsletter July 30, 2009.
· Johnson, Juleun A. Devotionals for BAYDA Youth Congress Orlando, FL April 2011.
· Johnson, Juleun A. 21st Century Discipleship Methods. Best Practices for North American Division Pastors. Web Newsletter December 10, 2012.
· Johnson, Juleun A. More Than A Few Good Men. MyFHO.org Florida Hospital Internal Website June 12, 2015.
· Johnson, Juleun A. Toward Bridges of Hope. PELCPower Web Newsletter January 2016.
· Johnson, Juleun A. Joe, Bob, and Charlie. Adventist Today. Web Magazine January 10, 2016.
· Johnson, Juleun A. The Thin Line Between Truth and Compassion. Adventist Today Web Magazine. June 15, 2016.
· Johnson, Juleun A. The Church: People Under Construction. Adventist Today Web Magazine. 8/26/16.
· Johnson, J. (2011). The Starbucks Effect – Turning an Organization from Ordinary to Extraordinary. Hillsview Seventh-day Adventist Church Leadership Conference. Birmingham, AL.
· Johnson, J. (2012). Dominos Pizza: What’s The Secret To Your Sauce? Hillsview Seventh-day Adventist Church Leadership Conference. Birmingham, AL.
· Johnson, J. (2013). Five Dysfunctions of a Team. University of Alabama at Birmingham, Pastoral Care Residents. Birmingham, AL.
· Johnson, J. (2014) How to Manage Personal Conflict. Adventist Health System Corporate Office. Altamonte Springs, FL.
· Johnson, J. (2015) The Elephant in the Room - End-of-life Care Presentation. Florida Hospital South. Orlando, FL.
· Johnson, J. (2015) The Elephant in the Room - End-of-life Care Presentation. Elim Seventh-day Adventist Church. St. Petersburg, FL.
· Alicea, E. Johnson, J. (2015). How chaplains and Spiritual Ambassadors Collaborate. Florida Hospital South. Orlando, FL.
· Johnson, J. (2015) ICU and End-of-Life Care. Florida Hospital Chaplain Residents and Interns. Orlando, FL.
· Alicea, E. and Johnson J. (2015) The Role of the Chaplain. Adventist University of Health Sciences Nursing StudentsOrlando, FL.
· Johnson, J. (2015). Effective Disaster Response Principles. Florida Hospital Pastoral Care Division. Orlando, FL.
· Johnson, J. et al. (2015). Practices for Developing Community Relationships. Emerging Tools for Innovative Providers Conference. Pasadena, CA.
· Johnson, J. (2016). Self-care Principles and Practices for Team Building. Florida Hospital Respiratory Care Team Retreat. Indian Rocks Beach, FL.
· Johnson, J. (2016). Spiritual Wellness: CREATION Health Lunch n’ Learn. Florida Hospital South. Orlando, FL.
· Johnson, J. (2016). Forgiving Our Parents Forgiving Ourselves. United Youth Congress. Virginia Beach, VA.
· Johnson, J. and Edwin Alicea and Gustavo Mujica(2016). Keeping Your Sanity: Self-Care for Nurses and Healthcare Providers. Florida Hospital Orlando. Orlando, FL.
· Johnson, J. (2017) Your Story Your Song. Bermuda Conference of Seventh-day Adventists: Pastors, Teachers and Bible Counselors. Southampton, Bermuda.
· Johnson, Juleun A. Five Minutes On Purpose. Amazon. 2015.
· Weber State University - Certificate in Critical Incident Stress Management – Disaster Response
· Steven Covey’sSeven Habits of Highly Effective People Training
· Crucial Conversations Training
· Understanding the Multigenerational Workforce Training
· Safe Zone Training
· Creation Health Training 16hrs
· Trained Crisis Responder Level 113hrs
· ICISF Training Critical Incident Stress Debriefing: Assisting Individual and Group Crisis Intervention 27hrs
· Received North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists Denominational Caring Heart Award 1997
· Received Commendation from Alabama Organ Center for Service Rendered 2012
· Received award from Birmingham, AL Police Department for Service Rendered 2013
· Received Vitas Healthcare Community Partner Award 2016